Thank you to Shannon and Becky for putting on a wonderful shower!!!! You two and Ella and Avery are such wonderful friends, thank you so much for making this time in our lives so special. It was beautiful because of both the decorations and the people that were there. Thank you all for coming. I miss all of you so much and I was blessed to get to see you. Kacie was blessed too, she got lots of wonderful things!!! I wish it could have lasted hours longer so that I could have gotten to see more of each of you. Here are some pics from the awesome event. Love you all and thank you again sooo much for all of our blessings!!!!
Oh, The three blankets shown are from Dan's mom (Granny Gwen), Dan's Grandma (Kacie's Great Grandma), and Dan's sister (Cool Aunt Amy). What an awesome thing to have hand made blankets from the Grandmothers and the Aunt. I know Kacie will cherish them. I agreed with Becky that these all have to go in a special box somewhere, you can't use family heirlooms, she might ruin them. Thank you Gwen, Nonnie and Amy for the special memories and treasured keepsakes. We love all of you, thank you, thank you, thank you!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment