Tylan went to the docotor yesterday for his 4 month check up so I thought I'd blog a bit about it...He got 2 shots, did pretty good, Julie did better this time and his Grandpa Donald went with them, I think to help momma get through it. Tylan had a bit of a fever last night and this morning, but it was low and Tylenol seemed to help.
Tylan is 16lbs., 25 3/4" long and his head circ. is 16.5" around. He is getting so cute as you can see from this picture. He growls, laughs, and smiles a lot. I think he makes his momma very happy. Julie is back a work and getting all of that worked out. Jeff is doing well. He and Julie get to talk nearly everyday, praise the Lord for that. He said he can feel your prayers, so keep them coming.
1 comment:
He is adorable, too!
Post a Comment