Well all went well at our last Doctor's appointment the Monday before Thanksgiving. We got to hear the baby's heart beat again and it was 166 beats per minute, good strong heart beat, we could also hear it moving around. I haven't felt it move around at all, but some day I will and then it will probably start keeping me awake at night right :). Our next appointment is January 5th, I'll be 18 weeks then and we'll probably get to find out what we are having soon after that. In the mean time we have had some many wonderful friends and family shower us with gifts and love! I'll try and post a before picture of the nursery soon and all the gifts we have gotten so far.
Dan is still taking such good care of me. I am feeling better. Headed into the second trimester makes a huge difference. I am gaining weight a little at a time, maybe 4 pounds by now and it is all in my belly. I'll try to post a belly shot sometime soon too, so you can all watch it grow. I have started wearing my tummy sleeve with my slacks at work because you can't rubber band those so that makes my days more comfortable, I love it, great invention.
We had a great weekend with Julie and Mesha Smith and the Morris'. We got to hear all about what Mesha is doing in Peru with Food for the Hungry, what an amazing work for the Lord that she is a part of and doing a fantastic job. We also had our company Christmas party on Sat. and had about 45 people to my mom and dad's house, it was great and we were so excited and thankful for everyone that came. Sunday night we had the Morris family over for spaghetti and the boys played with our dog Tucker for ever, I think they even tiered him out. Then Monday we got to all have pizza together, what a blessing to see them. They are such a wonderful family!!
Now, it is off to my once a week work out. Just ate a bean and cheese burrito (the new fav. for the time being) and now I have to work it off for an hour. We hope all of you are well and can't wait to see some of you at Christmas!!! We are wishing you all a very Merry Christmas and a new year full of blessings!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment