Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Merry Christmas!!!

Dan, baby and I all wish you a very Merry Christmas!! We hope you all get to spend it with tons of friends and family and get to eat lots. I am looking forward to eating Christmas Dinner!! More things look good and sound good now, it is one way to keep the weight off during the holidays (being Prego) but there is a ton else that comes with it so think about that decision very carefully if you are in fact contemplating this weight gain prevention programme. Thanksgiving was wonderful, tons of wonderful food, but I was unable to eat my normal 2 plate fulls, I think I finished a 1/2 a plate of mainly stuffing and turkey and some desert, so I am geared up for Christmas Dinner, maybe not 2 plates, but at least more than TG.

We love you all and wish we could be with all of you this special, magical time of year, so know that you are in our thoughts and prayers often!!! And pray for lots of snow for Cloudcroft we need it in more ways then one!!!!

No comments: