Thursday, January 1, 2009
Favorite Foods
For now....it does change every other day or so. I have been loving grapefruit juice and grapefruits, oranges, and clementines. I guess I am in need of vitamin 'C'. Tonight I just had a great snack, tummy was actually hungry and I knew it, so I had a green chili bagel from Einsteins, so good!!! I was a red chili lover before pregnancy, but for what ever reason the last week I have been wanting green chili in eggs, salsa, in bagels. Just thought I'd share my favorite food for now with you. I am just so excited to be eating somewhat normal again, I love food and love eating and so missed all of that the first 3 months. I am getting more done at home and at work, so my boss and husband should be happier. Oh, yes and Happy New Year to all of you!!!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment