


Dan and I went to spend Christmas this year with his family. His sister Amy and her boy friend Ryan came to visit and Dan's brother, David lives with Dan's family. So we got to see everyone!! We all had such a great time. Lots of game playing, Dan's Grandma, Nonie even learned how to play "Uno" she of course had a great stroke of beginners luck and beat us the first two games. We also had the traditional tamales and pasole on Christmas Eve after Christmas Eve service at Hoffmantown, which was wonderful as we anticipated, nothing like having the row full of family at Christmas Eve service. Dan and David went riding, the girls got their nails done and went shopping after Christmas, we are so bad. Amy, David, Dan and I went out dancing one night too, I can still dance even though I am growing a tummy. We all so enjoyed spending so much time together, laughing, eating, laughing, eating, dancing, eating, watching movies, and oh, did I mention eating!!! We had a great time, lots of quality time together as a family!!! Oh, I guess we were really good this past year because we also got lots of great gifts. Baby Hughes even got a few stuffed animals from Granny Gwen and Great grandma Nonie. Thank you all sooooo much for your thoughtfulness!!! We love you all!
No comments:
Post a Comment