Friday, April 3, 2009

Mountain Shower of Blessings


On Sat. March 28th, we had a joint baby shower with Julie, Molly Hunter Smith, and I. All the hostess did such a great job, we were all sooo blessed to have had that many people come and to be that showered by wonderful gifts. Thank you all for coming and thank you for all the wonderful things our little babies get to enjoy!! I think we are all ready to meet the little ones.


I wish I had more pictures, but this one will have to do for now. I didn't take a single picture, but we had two wonderful photographers, thanks to Tonya and Traci, taking pictures of everyone. This one is from our family friend Brenda Ross, thank you! We also had another wonderful lady video taping, thank you Sally Altrock for getting it on film.


To list a few of the terrific gifts we got:

Gwen, Dan's mom, also known now as Granny or Grammy (we are still deciding) made the dress I wore, she did such a splendid job, I love my new black and white dress, it was actually warm enough that day to wear it, I was so thankful!! She also made Kacie a shopping cart cover, complete with toys and chandelier material, she will sit like a queen in it when we are shopping I am sure!! Thank you Granny Gwen!


Amy, Dan's sister, AKA now as Cool Aunt Amy did some great art work for the nursery, I have 4 originals now for Kacie's room of Audrey Hepburn, so classic, can't wait for her to see them, thank you Cool Aunt Amy!!!


My mom, AKA now as Granny (still deciding that too, they can't both be Granny, that will get confusing) made a bib and burp cloth set out of pink camo, at least Dan gets some camo!!! Thank you Granny Susan!!!


Julie, my sister, AKA as Aunt Julie (I'll have to ask her if she has a special name), gave Kacie her first cow-girl belt and cow-girl jeans, we'll have to wait to wear them, but maybe we'll pose for a picture before they really fit, gotta try them on every now and then. Thank you Aunt Julie for my first Bling-Bling!!!


We were all so blessed and had such a great time, thank you so much for everything. We can't wait for you to meet our little ones!!!

2 comments:

teascarlet said...

Love the pic of you 3!! Wish I could have been there. Hugs to you all!! Glad you had a fun shower.

Anonymous said...

Wish I could have been at the shower - glad it was great - and I love the picture of you and Julie and your Mom. We miss you all! love from Peggy and Dave