Thursday, May 14, 2009

8th Doctor's Appointment

We had our 8th Doctor's appointment on Tuesday. Everything is going as it is supposed to. I have gained a total of 19lbs. and the Kacie's heart rate was 138bpm and she is where she is supposed to be. We are down to our once a week appointments so I'll update you again next week.

Please keep us in your prayers. I think we are ready, but then again that is a naive statement because I have never had a baby before. We have the nursery ready and all her clothes washed and her coming home from the hospital outfit picked out, but as far as being "ready" to take care of a new born at home, well I am still reading up on that. My mom and Dan's mom will be around trading off their time and I know they will both be a great help.

I have a few nesting things to do still, mop the floors, clean out the refrigerator and deep freeze and then I think I am done nesting. I have the front porch all ready for summer sitting with our new little one. It is my favorite room in our house during the summer. For those of you that haven't been to the mountains in the summer, you should make a trip down, you are welcome any time after July this year!

1 comment:

teascarlet said...

I'm praying for all 3 of you! Don't be worried about it--you'll all do great!