Wednesday, May 20, 2009
9th Doctor's Appointment
Well, once again everything has checked out nicely. Her heart beat sounds great, she is still a she, Dan was glad about that. The doctor said everything looks great and just as it should. So we are still on schedule for June 9th as a due date, but of course we'll see what little Kacie has in mind. Today is my final crunch day, so after today will be fine with me. We are both excited and ready to meet her any time. Of course the longer she stays the better so...I'll keep you posted on next weeks visit.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
wow--I guess it's gonna be pretty soon you get to meet Kacie! We definitely need to talk soon! Glad things are all going well. Oh...I wish I could be there!
How exciting!!! We're praying for your guys!
Post a Comment