Tuesday, June 9, 2009

12th Doctor's Visit - Due Date!!!

Well, no baby yet. Dr. said all looks good and she thinks I'll go into labor before next week. I was hoping for the Full Moon, but that didn't seem to make a bit of difference. So I guess we have to stay ready for any day. Julie said maybe she'll come right on her due date and be on time just like her daddy always is. I think she was implying that I am late some times...maybe she'll make an entrance tomorrow, fashionably late :). That would be my girl! Her heart beat sounds good and her movement is good and she is pointed in the right direction, so all should be fairly smooth. The Dr. doesn't foresee any complications so the rest is in the Lords hands and he is in control and his timing is perfect. Thanks for your prayers they keep us calm and at peace. We are getting excited more than anything. It is like Christmas Day, we just don't know when that day is. So the suspense continues to build. God Bless you all and we'll be in touch soon!

Oh, and today is our DUE DATE!!!!! So is today the day???

2 comments:

Mark, Jordan, Spencer and Crosby said...

I had a dream last night that you had the baby, so hopefully it won't be much longer...in fact I half expected to hear news of Kacie's arrival when I woke up this morning. I am so excited for you!!!!

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the update - it won't be long now...although I know sometimes it feels like you'll be pregnant forever...you won't be!
Love you! Peggy & Dave