Friday, December 19, 2008

Belly Shots








Okay, here are some belly shots. Dan promises to take one tonight. This picture is of he and I for our Christmas cards, I was about 12 weeks here. The second picture is at 15 weeks. The baby must be growing cause my belly is. :)

The Picture of Julie and I was taken around 12.13.08, we had to start getting sister belly shots, right!! We both found out what we are having, Julie and Jeff are having a boy and we are having a girl...supposedly.

Wow the most recent shot looks much bigger (the picture in the red shirt), I am 21 weeks and 4 days so it has been a while since we have shot the belly. Some days it feels bigger than others, and this picture was right after lunch.

2 comments:

teascarlet said...

SO cute of all 3 of you!! I can't remember if you had told me about your blog before, but today was the first time I saw it. Anyway, fun to keep up with the news this way! I'm so glad you're feeling better too!
:) h

cristy cross said...

I can't believe you and your sister are due around the same time. That is going to be so much fun!!