Tuesday, June 2, 2009

39 weeks today!!!!


Baby Hughes construction project is still under way. We were hoping we would get her completed early, but as of yet, no such luck. Looks like we'll be right on time. We have an appointment today, so we'll fill everyone in on what the Doc says. Here is a recent belly shot. I am feeling great, just tiered, but sleeping okay between bathroom breaks and when I can breath threw my nose. I am so stuffy, uhhhhggg. Dan is currently in the guest room so he can get some sleep and hopefully all that stuff will go away once the baby is here, then it will just be up with her every couple of hours or so. That is much better than up to go to the bathroom or because I am snoring too load. We are so excited to see who she looks like and can't wait to show her off.


One week from today, we'll see. We will keep everyone posted as best we can, check the blog or face book or your email! Much love, Shelley, Dan, and baby Kacie :)!!!

3 comments:

Melicia said...

You look amazing! Good blessings as THE day nears!

teascarlet said...

It will happen! It really will!! I remember feeling like truly, my babies would never be born...those last few weeks just stretched out so slowly! I know your feeling! We are praying for all of you, and that Kacie would come when she is completely ready! Oh yes, and also that it is on a Saturday morning right after breakfast. :)

Unknown said...

Wow, you guys are so close! :) We are getting there, too - I was 36 weeks on Friday. Hopefully Kacie is on her way by now, or will be here before you get this, but I just wanted to share something that helped me with the breathing/snoring thing: using Breathe Right strips. Can't wait to see pictures of your little girl. :)