Julie and Jeff had Tylan James on Friday, June 12th at 7:45pm. He weighed 7lbs. 1oz. and was 20" long, lucky girl!! We haven't been able to see him yet, but here are some pictures of him too! Jeff is heading back to Wisconsin today and will be deployed soon to Afghanistan. My mom is spending time with Julie until she and Tylan can come here for a long visit, then the cousins can get acquainted!!
Tylan is battling with jaundice quite a bit and has a blanket with a light in it for treating jaundice, at home that he has to be in 24/7, except diaper changes. This is in liu of sending him back to the hospital. So please keep him in your prayers too that he will be over that soon and can come to visit!! Aunt Shelley and Uncle Dan want to meet him!!!
2 comments:
Hi! I am Liz's daughter. Your mom and my mom are friends. My mom lives in Bisbee, AZ. She reads your blog and thought that I may enjoy it, as well, especially since I am a blogger myself and a new mommy. Congrats to you and your husband and your beautiful baby girl. My husband and I just welcomed our first baby into the world on April 29th. I read your whole blog and really enjoyed it and will come back often. If you would like to read mine, it is http://alittlepeaceinourheaven.blogspot.com/.
If you don't mind, I am going to add you to my blog roll of blogs I follow.
Maybe when you visited Bisbee you met my mom???
Well, congrats again!!!
God Bless.
Congratulations, Shelley!! I'm so thankful that Kacie is here safe and sound. I pray things are going well as you make this HUGE adjustment. I wish I lived closer and could bring you a meal after all the ones you brought me. Did you know Meg just had her third about a week ago? A little boy, Corban. So he and Kacie are just a few days apart.
Post a Comment