Thursday, February 12, 2009
4th Doctor's Appointment
Well it has been a week already since our last doctor's appointment, but I'll catch you up to speed. Everything is great! She is really starting to move around more and more, just yesterday and today I could really tell that it was her moving around and not just a gurgle. This morning right before I got out of bed she was bumming around in there. That has to be the most amazing part so far. I love feeling her move around, it makes it much more real. Her heart rate was 148 bpm and my tummy measured normal and I have gained 12 lbs so far. All my regular pants are starting to get even more uncomfortable, but I keep wearing my tummy sleeve and long shirts and we can over come something that small. Our next appointment is March 4th and we'll probably have another ultrasound to see what the doctor think, boy or girl. Dan's mom is going to try and come down to see the little one. That's all for now.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment