Monday, February 16, 2009

Girl's Lunch




My good friend Christa and her daughter come up during the week every now and then and we get to go for a girl's lunch. This time we wen to The Lodge, it was so good and we all got so full, as you can see in our pictures. Brooke was sooo good and had fun I think.
Okay our belly's really aren't that full of food....Christa is due Feb. 28th with their second. Doesn't she look great. We have another more recent belly shot, from a week ago, so I'll post it when I get it. Christa and her family are such blessings to us. We try to spend time with them at least once a month, they live in Alamo and we can't see them more than that...that part is crazy. So please keep them in your prayers these next couple weeks. They are excited though!!!

No comments: