Thursday, February 12, 2009
Nursery Bedding
We have finally made a decision on bedding for the nursery. Dan and I decided on a geometric pattern that is medium pink, black, white, and light pink. I am going to accent with light pink I think. I initially wanted to do black and white and Dan said, "But she is a little girl and we need some pink, I like the pinker ones we have looked at." So dad is right I guess. We will send pictures as the nursery gets more and more ready for our little girl!!! Last night I just stood in her room for a little in amazement in so many things, this whole experience is wonderful, minus the being pregnant part. I don't love being pregnant, but I love the idea that the Lord is entrusting us to be parents to one of his children, that part is amazing.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I'm so excited for you! Isn't it fun to start to collect all the baby stuff, and make a space in your home that is an outpouring of the space that is already in your heart for your baby? I can't wait to see all the stuff you pick--it will be fun to see your baby style.
Is the "morning" sickness done yet?
:) h
Post a Comment